April 21,1944

Dearest Gene,
                 How are you? Its really nice weather now its so warm it really does give me the spring fever. I can hardly wait to get to digging in the garden. Glad to hear you run across another Diehl sure their nice people. Ha Couldn't help but be. Glad to hear the Briener boy is with you. Say it sure sounds like their feeding you good. Don't get fat now or you'll have to take the tuck out of your pants. that reminds me I forgot about putting some in your shorts. You probably wont need them anyhow petty soon.
                Virgil Egley is home from Panama just think he was down there 2.5 years the same Virgil only he looks a little older. They were here this afternoon Robert is in England.
            We received another letter from Junior but he wrote it over a month ago. I will send it along.
       Mrs Masonie was just over and wanted to know the number of our lot. She wants to know about the ground. I know she wont want it I wish shed stop bothering me. So far no one else has inquired. You know dear we may have trouble selling it.
          You know dear I think I may be pregnant. What shall we call him?
               Don't you have anymore dreams about me being untrue darling you know I wont ever don't you? I hope you never are. If you really love me you wont. Well dearest Virginia will soon be bringing the kids over they want to go to a sale tonight so I must hurry over and mail this. By for now. The mail service is better I have been hearing everyday from you. Bye
                                                                                                                       All our Love,
                                                                                                            Helen, Janice, and Denny
P.S. Im keeping my chin up
































































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April 19,1944 10:00 p.m

April 17,1944 4:10 a.m.

April 15,1944 9:10 a.m.